Manhole covers / Tank covers / Screw covers
Composites are chosen as the ideal material to construct lids due to its ability to resist aggressively corrosive environments. GRP lids are also lightweight and of low maintenance, whilst not compromising on aesthetics.
Composite Covers for sewage treatment plants provide:
- Environmental protection against harmful aerosols
- Reduction of plant noise
- Protection against undesirable odours from tanks
- Protection of sewage treatment equipment against weather effects
- Outstanding reduction of heat loss, which increases cleaning effectiveness
- Decreased volumes of aeration tanks due to flat surface
Segmented systems for covering screws provide the advantage that they are self carrying, easy to install and are removable.
Video illustrating strength of drain covers